MPW-223a a modern table top laboratory centrifuge for column tests. It is applied in medical, biochemical and other laboratories, where constituents of investigated material are to be separated into components of different density under the effect of centrifugal force.
- maintenance-free, brushless driver motor; microprocessor controller provides preselection of speed, time and high repeatability of results;
- LCD display of actual parameters: speed, time and relative centrifugal force;
- optimaliszation of acceleration and deceleration force;
- short spinning function;
- safety features:
- unbalance protection system;
- it is not possible to open the lid during spinning;
- it is not possible to start when the lid is open.