MPW-55 is a laboratory microcentrifuge. Its structure guarantees easy service, safe work and wide range of applications in medical, biochemical and other laboratories where it is necessary to separate small quantities of investigated material into components of different density.
- durable, maintenance-free induction motor;
- microprocessor controller of speed and time provides high repeatability of results;
- programming of rotational speed or RCF, time, characteristics of acceleration and deceleration;
- digital readout of set and actual parameters on LCD display;
- selection of 9 centrifuging programs;
- selection of 3 characteristics of acceleration and deceleration;
- spinning in 'short' mode (time is controlled by pressing the push button);
- safety features:
- it is not possible to open the lid during spinning;
- it is not possible to start when the lid is open.