MPW-56 is a small laboratory centrifuge. Its structure guarantees work and the wide range of applications in medical, veterinary, biochemical and others laboratories where constituents of investigated materials are to be separated under the effect of centrifugal force.
- maintenance-free, brushless drive motor;
- small size with max capacity;
- simple control system;
- time preselection up to 60 min. or continuous operation;
- short time of acceleration and deceleration time;
- speed preselection;
- optimization of acceleration and deceleration;
- safe work;
- safety features:
- it is not possible to open the lid during spinning;
- it is not possible to start when the lid is open.